- Enable customer success within our global organisation, Wolters Kluwer
- Utilise your Australian Tax and Accounting expertise to deliver quality software
- Enjoy perks such as purchased leave, super additions, and flexible work terms
About the role
The Business Analyst role is responsible for all aspects of research and analysis associated with the delivery of customer-focused cloud (SaaS) software iFirm, including supporting the product management team with verifying solutions to ensure they meet the needs of our tax and accounting clients. This role is based in Melbourne, and is full-time and permanent.
Key responsibilities include:
- Business analysis and data research of Australian tax compliance and legislation in relation to the iFirm AU Tax software which is a part of a suite of iFirm cloud based (SaaS) software
- Maintaining an understanding of how clients utilise the products in practice and a good understanding of the context in which accounting practitioners operate
- Keeping abreast of changes within the industry and technology environments that impact accounting firms
- Act as a conduit between internal product owners, software developers, testers and other key stakeholders and translate business-speak to tech-speak and back again
- Understanding of how the modules within the iFirm software suite operate and integrate with each other
- Documenting functional requirements, existing processes and methodology
- Coordinating beta testing with internal users and select customer groups
- Facilitating client success via focus groups, requirement gathering, articulating solutions and explaining roadblocks
- Having FUN!
This role has a salary range of $80,000 to $100,000 plus superannuation, bonus, laptop and phone allowance.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Experience as a Product Owner or Senior Business Analyst within a cloud (SaaS) software development environment
- A competent understanding of Australian Tax Compliance and Administration in practice
- Domain knowledge of Australian accounting practices and software tools specifically relating to taxation
- Tertiary qualifications in an accounting or financial services-related discipline (desirable)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Attention to detail and a structured, methodical manner
- An understanding of software design and UX concepts
- The ability to work autonomously within a high pressure, deadline-driven environment
- A sense of humour and passion for helping customers to succeed.
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer is a leading multinational publishing and information services company. Since 1868, Wolters Kluwer has been enabling legal, tax, finance, and healthcare professionals to be more effective and efficient. With the integrity and accuracy of over 45 years’ experience in Australia and New Zealand, and over 175 years internationally, Wolters Kluwer is lifting the standard in software, knowledge, tools and education.
We are a company that lives and breathes its values: Focus on Customer Success, Make it Better, Aim High & Deliver and Win as a Team. We believe in promoting and developing our people, and provide a suite of benefits to make your life easier both at work and play.
We pride ourselves on our culture, which promotes inclusion, accessibility and flexible working arrangements. You can learn more about what we do by visiting our website: www.wolterskluwer.cch.com.au
To learn more about this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org