- Enable customer success within our global organisation, Wolters Kluwer
- Client-facing training and consulting role in the accounting software space
- Enjoy perks such as purchased leave, super contributions, and flexible work terms
About the role
The Consultant role is responsible for providing client-facing consulting and training services to small to mid-tier accounting firms in order to help our customers to achieve success. This role can be based in either Sydney or QLD, and is full-time and permanent.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing consulting, training and support to new and existing customers within the Professional Accounting industry, enabling them to optimise their use of our innovative cloud accounting software
- Recommending tailored implementations of our software’s full product range using “best practice” methodology
- Offering pre-sales and product support
- Conducting post-implementation reviews to ensure customer success and identify risks and opportunities around continuous improvement
- Achieving achievable targets and KPIs.
This role has a salary package of base salary $90,000 to $110,000 plus superannuation plus bonus plus tools of trade
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Experience working in a training or consulting role (preferably within the accounting software space), or a background in accounting or bookkeeping along with tech savviness
- The motivation to succeed in a highly autonomous environment, whilst remaining a team player
- Learning agility and a sound understanding of all things tech
- Exceptional resilience and problem-solving skills
- An appetite to work within a growing software business as part of a huge multinational organisation with many development opportunities
- A love for helping customers to optimise their use of technology and information, so that their businesses succeed
- The ability to travel both nationally and locally.
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer is a leading multinational publishing and information services company. Since 1868, Wolters Kluwer has been enabling legal, tax, finance, and healthcare professionals to be more effective and efficient. With the integrity and accuracy of over 45 years’ experience in Australia and New Zealand, and over 175 years internationally, Wolters Kluwer is lifting the standard in software, knowledge, tools and education.
We are a company that lives and breathes its values: Focus on Customer Success, Make it Better, Aim High & Deliver and Win as a Team. We believe in promoting and developing our people, and provide a suite of benefits to make your life easier both at work and play.
We pride ourselves on our culture, which promotes inclusion, accessibility and flexible working arrangements. You can learn more about what we do by visiting our website: www.wolterskluwer.cch.com.au
To learn more about this role, please contact email@example.com