- Enable customer success within our global organisation, Wolters Kluwer
- Client-facing consulting role in the tax accounting software space
- Enjoy perks such as purchased leave, discounted insurance & flexible work terms
About the role
The Consulting Manager role is responsible for promoting, implementing and supporting our large corporate clients in their use of our market leading tax compliance & reporting software, CCH Integrator. This role will also be integral in driving growth of automation and data analytic capabilities through the use of robotics and data analytic tools to be used in conjunction with CCH Integrator. This role can based in Melbourne (CBD) or Sydney (North Ryde), and is full-time and permanent.
Key responsibilities include:
- Accompanying our Sales team to prospective client meetings and presentations to provide domain expertise
- Reviewing prospective clients’ current tax reporting and compliance processes (provision and return) and helping the client to understand where CCH Integrator would streamline, improve and support their process
- Partner with clients to ensure successful implementation of our tax software through effective project management, application of tax technical skills as well as technology and product knowledge, organising & conducting training sessions and liaising with technical specialists for setup and configuration
- Providing consulting, training and support to our new and existing corporate customers including Australia’s largest corporations and professional firms, enabling them to optimise their use of our market-leading tax & compliance reporting software, CCH Integrator
- Pro-actively securing consulting engagements including the creation and deployment of bespoke schedules and reports, health checks, best practice reviews, and process improvement to produce fully automated and integrated tax solutions
- Evaluate opportunities to adopt robotic and data analytic technologies to expand current CCH integrator service offerings
- Having FUN!
This role has a salary package of base salary $100,000 to $150,000 (dependent on experience) plus superannuation, bonus, phone allowance and corporate credit card.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Experience as a senior tax management professional
- Experience working within the Big 4 and complex corporate businesses
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- High attention to detail and a technical delivery mindset
- Resilience and problem-solving skills
- The ability to travel both nationally and locally
- An appetite to utilise the potential of real world data analytics and automation through robotics, machine learning and AI
- A love for helping customers to optimise their use of technology and information, so that their businesses succeed.
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer is a leading multinational publishing and information services company. Since 1868, Wolters Kluwer has been enabling legal, tax, finance, and healthcare professionals to be more effective and efficient. With the integrity and accuracy of over 45 years’ experience in Australia and New Zealand, and over 175 years internationally, Wolters Kluwer is lifting the standard in software, knowledge, tools and education.
We are a company that lives and breathes its values: Focus on Customer Success, Make it Better, Aim High & Deliver and Win as a Team. We believe in promoting and developing our people, and provide a suite of benefits to make your life easier both at work and play.
We pride ourselves on our culture, which promotes inclusion, accessibility and flexible working arrangements. You can learn more about what we do by visiting our website: www.wolterskluwer.cch.com.au
To learn more about this role, please contact email@example.com