- Enable customer success within our global organisation, Wolters Kluwer
- Support clients with Wolters Kluwer Health digital products
- Enjoy perks such as purchased leave, discounted insurance and wellness programs
About the role
The Customer Support Specialist role is responsible for leading Wolters Kluwer Health customers as the primary contact for digital health product and service enquiries. Extensive training on the company's diverse product range, along with the tools necessary to implement customer requests will be provided. This role is part of a support team based in Sydney (North Ryde), and is full-time and permanent.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide our customers with support through analysis and technical problem solving across health applications via phone, email, and web-based queries
- Work with a client base consisting of medical, academic, government and corporate researchers
- Diagnose problems and proactively communicate with customers to ensure full use and implementation of products
- Engage with cross-functional Customer Service & Sales teams to assist the Global Technical Services team in supporting clients to implement new products and technologies
- Support our customers with projects such as migrations, implementations and integration
- Participate in testing of upcoming software releases and provide feedback to development
This role has a salary package of base salary $55,000 to $57,000 plus superannuation.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a technical support role
- Experience working within a library setting, particularly within the field of Library sciences (desirable)
- Tertiary education or equivalent (Information Management or Communications preferred)
- Experience using Salesforce and Citrix applications
- General knowledge of online information access and retrieval
- Polished communication skills as well as the confidence to converse with customers
- An interest and enthusiasm for helping customers to optimise their use of technology and information, so that their businesses succeed
- An appetite to work within a growing software business as part of a huge multinational organisation with many development opportunities.
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer is a leading multinational publishing and information services company. Since 1868, Wolters Kluwer has been enabling legal, tax, finance, and healthcare professionals to be more effective and efficient. With the integrity and accuracy of over 45 years’ experience in Australia and New Zealand, and over 175 years internationally, Wolters Kluwer is lifting the standard in software, knowledge, tools and education.
We are a company that lives and breathes its values: Focus on Customer Success, Make it Better, Aim High & Deliver and Win as a Team. We believe in promoting and developing our people, and provide a suite of benefits to make your life easier both at work and play.
We pride ourselves on our culture, which promotes inclusion, accessibility and flexible working arrangements. You can learn more about what we do by visiting our website: www.wolterskluwer.cch.com.au
To learn more about this role, please contact email@example.com