The Head of Product role is responsible for all aspects of strategy and product management associated with the delivery of our cloud (SaaS) accounting software CCH iFirm, including guiding the product team, defining market opportunities, and ensuring the continual sales performance of our innovative and market-leading offering. This role is based in North Ryde, and is full-time and permanent.
Key responsibilities include:
- Being the subject matter expert on the CCH iFirm software suite
- Strong leadership and coaching of our diverse, multilocational product team
- Clearly articulated product road mapping, broken down to releases and sprints
- Coordinating upgrade/new product launches to customers alongside key stakeholders
- Gathering and analysing feedback from sales, marketing, customer support, development and the market to improve product development
- Understanding our target market and facilitating improvement by monitoring the competitive landscape, emerging products, and technology and customer trends
- Defining product features and requirements which describe the minimum functionality and user experience to be delivered
- Preparing detailed functional specifications for the development team and working with the developers and QAs to ensure that the specs are comprehensible
- Actively contributing in scrums, sprint planning, sprint reviews, retrospectives and demonstrations
- Having FUN!
This role has a base salary of $150,000 to $180,000 plus superannuation, bonus, phone allowance and corporate credit card.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Experience as a product management leader
- A background in SaaS or ERP software product management
- Experience with budgetary management and overall product strategy
- An understanding of accounting, financial services, or finance software (highly desirable)
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile software development (desirable)
- Exceptional communication skills and leadership capability
- A sense of humour and passion for helping customers to succeed.
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer is a leading multinational publishing and information services company. Since 1868, Wolters Kluwer has been enabling legal, tax, finance, and healthcare professionals to be more effective and efficient. With the integrity and accuracy of over 45 years’ experience in Australia and New Zealand, and over 175 years internationally, Wolters Kluwer is lifting the standard in software, knowledge, tools and education.
We are a company that lives and breathes its values: Focus on Customer Success, Make it Better, Aim High & Deliver and Win as a Team. We believe in promoting and developing our people, and provide a suite of benefits to make your life easier both at work and play.
We pride ourselves on our culture, which promotes inclusion, accessibility and flexible working arrangements. You can learn more about what we do by visiting our website: www.wolterskluwer.cch.com.au
To learn more about this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org