A fantastic new role has become available within the Wolters Kluwer ANZ Sales team. You will work within a supportive team environment from the Sydney office in Macquarie Park (near Public Transport). This is a retention specialist role and will focus on ensuring our customer base is happy and enabled to get the best from the software. There are great prospects to move into field sales over time and offers a competitive base salary plus commission scheme.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing existing and newly on-boarded Accounting Partners, Lawyers, Legal Council, Tax Managers and HR Management clients.
- Managing an account plan to ensure reach out coverage of all clients is achieved.
- Engaging with our business clients over the telephone and email.
- Ensuring retention and renewal targets and KPIs are met daily, weekly and monthly.
- Adding value to existing clients and developing strong relationships.
- Identifying potential needs and opportunities to grow business.
- Conducting follow up calls to our clients.
- Creating and maintaining records in database and other administration tasks.
- Working closely with the Sales Field teams to support their sales execution
Ideally you will have:
About the benefits
- Accounting, Law, HR or Commerce qualifications (or near graduation) knowledge
- Have worked in B2B software/ information services in a sales / account management /retention focused role OR are keen to move into this domain and develop your skills.
- Love the phone and able to stay self-motivated in a high volume call environment.
- Previous exposure to customer service or sales in any industry
- Demonstrated customer focus and an appetite to work within a growing software business working with Accountants and Professionals in practice.
- Team player, self-motivated and a genuine desire to earn and learn
We offer a vibrant, collaborative work culture and a company that lives and breathes its values - Focus on Customer Success, Make it Better, Aim High & Deliver and Win as a Team. We have a commitment to developing your career and reward our people with a competitive package and flexible working conditions coupled with benefits that reflect these values.
To learn more about this role, please contact Kathy.Hemer@Wolterskluwer.com