- Influence key accounts in this critical role within our global business
- Advocate our tax compliance and reporting software to large service firms
- Enjoy perks such as purchased leave, super additions and flexible work
About the role
The Segment Manager (Large Service Firms) role is responsible for driving revenue growth by advocating our market-leading tax compliance and reporting platform, CCH Integrator, within the Big 4 service firms. This role can be based in Sydney or Melbourne, and is full-time and permanent.
Key responsibilities include:
- Advocating for CCH Integrator, our global tax compliance and reporting platform, a key solution for the Big 4 and large service firms globally
- Promoting and leading the Certified Implementer Program to ensure service firms are well-placed to act as a channel to on-sell our software
- Driving increased adoption and use of CCH Integrator to support outsourced tax compliance service delivery
- Combining sell-to, build-with, sell-with and sell-through strategies to service the Big 4 and other large service firms
- Exploring alternate commercial models for Wolters Kluwer and large service firms to partner with, for mutual benefit
- Engaging with all levels of Partners and Managers across the Big 4 to drive revenue growth, encourage mindshare and advocacy, and reduce competing solutions
- Achieving KPIs around revenue growth, retention, growth of usage, and growth of sell-through
- Travelling interstate monthly to collaborate with your clients and internal stakeholders
- Having fun as part of a highly successful and supportive team.
This role has a base salary of $170,000 plus superannuation and bonus. We also provide a laptop, phone allowance, and corporate credit card.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Experience in a senior role at a Big 4 service firm or as a senior manager/salesperson at a vendor selling to the Big 4
- Established relationships within the tax space, particularly corporate income tax (highly desirable)
- A passion for tax technology and an understanding of the value it delivers to customers
- An advanced key account management skillset, including a consultative, inquisitive approach to selling
- A strong understanding of the ‘why’ and the ability to subsequently motivate client decision-making
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to adapt to different styles
- An appetite to work within an evolving software and information services business as part of a huge multinational organisation with many development opportunities
- A love for segment management and helping customers to achieve success.
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer is a leading multinational publishing and information services company. Since 1868, Wolters Kluwer has been enabling legal, tax, finance, and healthcare professionals to be more effective and efficient. With the integrity and accuracy of over 45 years’ experience in Australia and New Zealand, and over 175 years internationally, Wolters Kluwer is lifting the standard in software, knowledge, tools and education.
We are a company that lives and breathes its values: Focus on Customer Success, Make it Better, Aim High & Deliver and Win as a Team. We believe in promoting and developing our people, and provide a suite of benefits to make your life easier both at work and play.
We pride ourselves on our culture, which promotes inclusion, accessibility and flexible working arrangements. You can learn more about what we do by visiting our website: www.wolterskluwer.cch.com.au
To learn more about this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org