- Identify inbound & outbound leads within our global business, Wolters Kluwer
- Act as a conduit between marketing and sales for our corporate customer base
- Great benefits and opportunities for progression and recognition
About the role
The Inside Sales Representative role is the first point of contact for Wolters Kluwer’s prospects and customers, and works to identify qualified leads with the aim of bringing our market leading solutions to new customers. We are seeking two Inside Sales Representatives to become part of our vibrant, collegiate Sales & Marketing team. This role is based in Sydney (North Ryde) and is full-time and permanent.
Key responsibilities include:
- Discovering inbound and outbound leads from multiple sources and channels – roadshows, webinars, associate partnerships, email marketing, social listening, customer referrals, digital channels, conferences, events, our sales support teams and our website
- Building rapport with prospective clients, understanding where they are in the buying cycle, and assigning a marketing nurture path and multi-touch follow-up strategy
- Working towards regular pipelining and conversion goals
- Acting as a conduit between Marketing (lead gen) and Sales (lead conversion), and consistently delivering feedback to both
- Managing and updating our Salesforce CRM
- Having FUN!
This role’s salary range is $50,000 to $60,000 plus superannuation, commission, laptop and phone allowance. The OTE for this role starts at $62,000 (based on a $50,000 base salary).
The ideal candidate possesses:
- 1+ years of sales, marketing or lead generation experience
- An education or experience in software, technology, accounting, law or business (desirable)
- Learning agility and the ability to implement best practice via direction and coaching
- Exceptional time management skills and resourcefulness
- An appetite to work within a growing software business as part of a huge multinational organisation with many development opportunities
- A love for helping customers so that their businesses succeed.
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer is a leading multinational publishing and information services company. Since 1868, Wolters Kluwer has been enabling legal, tax, finance, and healthcare professionals to be more effective and efficient. With the integrity and accuracy of over 45 years’ experience in Australia and New Zealand, and over 175 years internationally, Wolters Kluwer is lifting the standard in software, knowledge, tools and education.
We are a company that lives and breathes its values: Focus on Customer Success, Make it Better, Aim High & Deliver and Win as a Team. We believe in promoting and developing our people, and provide a suite of benefits to make your life easier both at work and play.
We pride ourselves on our culture, which promotes inclusion, accessibility and flexible working arrangements. You can learn more about what we do by visiting our website: www.wolterskluwer.cch.com.au
To learn more about this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org