- Are you a bright, creative digital marketing professional with a passion for success?
- Drive the eCommerce marketing strategy within our global business, Wolters Kluwer
- Great benefits and opportunities for progression and recognition
About the role
With marketing ownership of two online channels (Books and Webinars), this is an exciting opportunity to develop and drive an eCommerce strategy, where you will be tasked with increasing traffic and conversion and delivering exceptional uplift in customer experience and overall online sales. This role is based in Sydney (North Ryde, across from Macquarie Shopping Centre) and is full-time and permanent.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing strategic marketing plans across our two online channels, ensuring integration with the overall business strategy
- Executing and deploying multiple eDM campaigns each week
- Analysing key data sets on open rates, click-through rates and ROI for each email campaign
- Ensuring the website content is managed, maintained and available 24/7
- Growing both online stores year-on-year based on the following metrics – average order value, number of sales, total sales revenue
- Working with the digital marketing manager to develop a full SEO and PPC strategy
- Working cross-functionally to improve customer experience, acquisition and retention
- Assisting the wider sales team to achieve and exceed budgeted sales targets, including driving sales, traffic and lead conversion
- Monitoring a wider stakeholder team and keeping them accountable for their responsibilities
- Developing and managing a CRM strategy and promotional calendar with the Senior Marketing Manager
- Liaising with affiliates and partners to drive referring traffic and customer acquisition
- Producing and presenting reports for management meetings
- Liaising with the Design Studio for creative direction on seasonal campaigns and conceptual development
- Having FUN!
This role’s salary package includes a base salary of $65,000 plus superannuation, bonus, laptop and a phone allowance.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Experience as a Marketing Executive within a B2B e-commerce business
- Sound knowledge of digital marketing including SEO, SEM, social media, remarketing, and data analytics
- Proven results across website, email marketing and social media including EDM content writing experience
- Experience using Pardot (or similar Marketing Automation Platforms), Salesforce, Wordpress (or other CMS), and e-commerce platforms (highly desirable)
- Prior experience within an accounting, software or professional services (B2B) company (highly desirable)
- Experience with Google Adwords and Facebook Business Manager (desirable)
- Learning agility and the ability to implement best practice via direction and coaching
- Exceptional time management skills and resourcefulness
- An appetite to work within a growing software business as part of a huge multinational organisation with many development opportunities
- A love for helping customers so that their businesses succeed.
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer is a leading multinational publishing and information services company. Since 1868, Wolters Kluwer has been enabling legal, tax, finance, and healthcare professionals to be more effective and efficient. With the integrity and accuracy of over 45 years’ experience in Australia and New Zealand, and over 175 years internationally, Wolters Kluwer is lifting the standard in software, knowledge, tools and education.
We are a company that lives and breathes its values: Focus on Customer Success, Make it Better, Aim High & Deliver and Win as a Team. We believe in promoting and developing our people, and provide a suite of benefits to make your life easier both at work and play.
We pride ourselves on our culture, which promotes inclusion, accessibility and flexible working arrangements. You can learn more about what we do by visiting our website: www.wolterskluwer.cch.com.au
To learn more about this role, please contact email@example.com