- Enable customer success within our global organisation, Wolters Kluwer
- Thrive in a customer service and sales support role in a cross-functional team
- Enjoy perks such as purchased leave, discounted insurance and wellness programs
About the role
The Senior Customer Service Representative role is responsible for supporting our customers in a multi-channel service environment whilst helping our Sales teams to increase customer acquisition rates, identify opportunities and risks, and help our customers to achieve success. This role is part of a newly formed cross-functional team, based in Sydney (North Ryde), and is full-time and permanent.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide direct customer support via telephone, email and chat functions.
- Provide onboarding support to Sales colleagues and new customers across our portfolios
- Drive quality administrative processes around invoicing, payments, recurring subscriptions and account adjustments
- Support our customers with technical queries around software, eBooks, platform access, user registration and orders
- Escalate leads and complex issues to our Sales and Editorial teams
- Maintain our Salesforce CRM with updated customer information
- Identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities and allocate leads appropriately
- Collaborate with the Sales, Accounts Receivable and Order Management teams to assess and manage customer experience opportunities
- Achieve and exceed KPIs on service delivery with direct and meaningful impact on our Net Promoter Score
- Have FUN!
This role has a salary package of base salary $55,000 to $65,000 plus superannuation plus bonus.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a phone-based customer service role in a B2B call centre environment
- First level technical support experience – ability to trouble shoot errors, resolve or escalate
- A high degree of computer literacy
- Polished communication skills as well as the confidence to deal with difficult customers
- Resilience and problem-solving skills, as this is a fast-paced role with multiple conflicting priorities
- An appetite to work within a growing software business as part of a huge multinational organisation with many development opportunities
- A love for helping customers to optimise their use of technology and information, so that their businesses succeed.
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer is a leading multinational publishing and information services company. Since 1868, Wolters Kluwer has been enabling legal, tax, finance, and healthcare professionals to be more effective and efficient. With the integrity and accuracy of over 45 years’ experience in Australia and New Zealand, and over 175 years internationally, Wolters Kluwer is lifting the standard in software, knowledge, tools and education.
We are a company that lives and breathes its values: Focus on Customer Success, Make it Better, Aim High & Deliver and Win as a Team. We believe in promoting and developing our people, and provide a suite of benefits to make your life easier both at work and play.
We pride ourselves on our culture, which promotes inclusion, accessibility and flexible working arrangements. You can learn more about what we do by visiting our website: www.wolterskluwer.cch.com.au
To learn more about this role, please contact email@example.com