Wolters Kluwer is a market leading global information services company. Professionals in the areas of legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance and healthcare rely on Wolters Kluwer's leading, information-enables tools and solutions to manage their business efficiently, deliver results to clients, and succeed in an ever more dynamic world.
Our portfolio offers software tools with content and services that enable customers to make decisions with confidence, improve the way they do business - we help them get it right!
We are seeking a customer centric recruiter to establish and manage the APAC Talent Acquisition function as we transition from an RPO model to being a critical, highly valued internal business partner and key member of the Human Resources team.
If you are Senior Recruiter looking for an APAC technology company opportunity with the potential to be part of a broader global Talent Acquisition function in the future, we would like to hear from you.
As the Senior Recruiter you will:
- Secure the best talent in the APAC markets across all roles - from software technology, product management, editorial and finance to senior management.
- Proactively source, access, interview and hire qualified candidates. This includes posting jobs, networking and sourcing with multiple candidate development channels, pre-screening, candidate interviews both on the phone and in person and advising hiring managers throughout the selection process.
- Identify and share recruitment best practices across business units of focus.
- Maintain current knowledge of business, marketplace, legal and recruitment trends and requirements.
- Provide company information to candidates and appropriately "sell" candidates on the value proposition of the Wolters Kluwer experience.
- Advocate and drive for best-in-class candidate experience.
- Provide candidate offer package recommendation to line managers.
- Ensure data integrity by accurately and timely encoding of all information in the recruitment technology. Manage all recruitment reports ensuring accuracy and submission in a timely manner.
To be successful in this role you will be a candidate champion who enjoys being the interface with our internal stakeholders and the external market.
- Experience (min. 5 yrs) within an in-house recruitment function is essential - across technology, product and corporate sectors at all role levels
- Knowledge of a relevant applicant tracking system (manual system initially) and competency based selection methods
- Excellent time management skills and an eye for detail
- Experience educating and guiding our hiring managers on best practice recruitment
- Well versed in talent scouting and direct sourcing of candidates
- Proficiency in the use of social media use (i.e., LinkedIn/job boards etc.) and Microsoft applications.
- Most importantly you will be passionate about resourcing high quality talent while providing a positive experience for both our candidates and hiring managers.
About the benefits
We offer a vibrant, collaborative work culture and a company that lives and breathes its values - Focus on Customer Success, Make it Better, Aim High & Deliver and Win as a Team. We have a commitment to developing your career and reward our people with a competitive package and flexible working conditions coupled with benefits that reflect these values.
To learn more about this role, please contact Kathy.Hemer@Wolterskluwer.com (03 96488952) and quote reference: WK001