- Manage a territory within NSW & ACT to grow and retain our academic client base
- Sell an holistic solution (print, software, digital, POS) to universities & RTOs
- Achieve and exceed KPIs around new business and inventory retention
About the role
The Solutions Manager (Academic) role is responsible for retaining existing clients and generating new business for a large portfolio of universities and RTOs such as TAFEs and colleges across NSW and the ACT. This role is based in Sydney, and is full-time and permanent.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing an allocated territory across NSW and the ACT to grow and maintain our academic client base
- Identifying prospects and conducting research to further inform your consultative approach to selling, cross-selling and upselling to your clients
- Nurturing relationships with high-level academic clients
- Following up on new leads and referrals from our Sales support teams, marketing initiatives and other sources
- Selling information services, inclusive of subscriptions to digital content and one-off point of sale/print items
- Preparing presentations, proposals, sales quotes and contracts
- Maintaining accurate notes on our customer database, Salesforce
- Participating in seminars, road shows, sales conferences and other events
- Achieving and exceeding KPIs around new business and inventory retention
- Having FUN!
This role has a base salary of $85,000 plus superannuation plus bonus of up to $65,000 annually. We also provide a laptop, car or car allowance, and monthly phone allowance.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Experience as a sales professional (preferably a blend of B2B new business and account management)
- A network or experience within the Academic space – you should be able to speak the language of academic institutions and understand their basic ins and outs
- A tertiary degree (desirable)
- Strong commercial acumen, geared at identifying opportunities and risks
- A consultative, solutions-selling approach to sales – both in-person and over the phone
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to succeed autonomously
- An appetite to work within an evolving information services business as part of a huge multinational organisation with many development opportunities
- A love for KPIs and helping customers to achieve success.
About our values
We are a company that lives and breathes its values: Focus on Customer Success, Make it Better, Aim High & Deliver and Win as a Team. We believe in promoting and developing our people, and provide a suite of benefits to make your life easier both at work and play.
We pride ourselves on our culture, which promotes inclusion, accessibility and flexible working arrangements. You can learn more about what we do by visiting our website: www.wolterskluwer.cch.com.au
To learn more about this role, please contact email@example.com