- Assist valued accounting clients within our global organisation, Wolters Kluwer
- Email- and phone-based customer service role for complex accounting software
- Great opportunities for progression and recognition
About the role
The Technical Support Consultant role is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service via phone and email as the first point of contact for technical inquiries. This role is part of a vibrant, collegiate team which is passionate about helping our customers to achieve success. This role is based in Sydney (North Ryde, close to Macquarie University) and is full-time and permanent.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing technical support for both online and desktop accounting software applications via phone and email
- Assisting our accounting clients with user account creations, licence activations, installation, troubleshooting errors, and answering ‘how to’ questions on software functionality
- Identifying and documenting software bugs
- Updating our Salesforce CRM with case details and follow-up information
- Liaising with key departments such as sales, product management, and development in order to close your cases
- Adhering to SLAs and KPIs around customer satisfaction and issue resolution rates
- Keeping your knowledge base up-to-date via product demos, research and upgrades monitoring
- Having FUN!
This role’s salary range begins at base salary $55,000 plus superannuation plus bonus.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- An education or knowledge base within accounting, tax or bookkeeping (essential)
- Previous experience in email and phone base support role (ideally managing technical queries) – highly regarded
- Tech savviness and an understanding of Cloud software functionality
- Resilience and problem-solving skills, as this is a fast-paced role with multiple conflicting priorities
- Exceptional time management skills and resourcefulness
- A polished written and verbal communication style
- An appetite to work within a growing software business as part of a huge multinational organisation with many development opportunities
- A love for helping customers so that their businesses succeed.
About our values
Wolters Kluwer is a leading multinational publishing and information services company. Since 1868, Wolters Kluwer has been enabling legal, tax, finance, and healthcare professionals to be more effective and efficient. With the integrity and accuracy of over 45 years’ experience in Australia and New Zealand, and over 175 years internationally, Wolters Kluwer is lifting the standard in software, knowledge, tools and education.
We are a company that lives and breathes its values: Focus on Customer Success, Make it Better, Aim High & Deliver and Win as a Team. We believe in promoting and developing our people, and provide a suite of benefits to make your life easier both at work and play.
We pride ourselves on our culture, which promotes inclusion, accessibility and flexible working arrangements. You can learn more about what we do by visiting our website: www.wolterskluwer.cch.com.au
To learn more about this role, please contact email@example.com