Prepare your 2019 Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) return efficiently and effectively!
Our full day workshops are designed to help you and your colleagues to prepare the 2019 FBT return and 2019 Reportable Fringe Benefits amounts with maximum confidence and minimum fuss.
Jointly run by CCH Learning and FBT Solutions, our interactive workshop bring together the practical guidance, support and tools you need to sail through the 2019 FBT season.
Who should attend?
All personnel involved in the preparation or review of the 2019 FBT return, whether new to FBT or those requiring refresher training. This includes Tax Accountants, Financial Accountants, Payroll Managers and Staff, HR Managers and their teams.
What can you expect?
A comprehensive update on the FBT changes for 2019 including:
- Recent law and ATO changes
- ATO audit activity
- Motor vehicles valuation using either statutory formula method and operating cost or logbook method
- Motor vehicle exemptions including the application of PCG 2018/3
- Car parking benefits
- Meal Entertainment, Recreational Entertainment and Entertainment Facility Leasing
- Post lodgement requirements
- Special rules for Exempt and Rebatable Employers
- Temporary and Permanent Relocations / LAFHA v Travel / Remote Area / Expatriates
- and more … click through to your location page below for a complete listing
You will receive detailed guidance on how to prepare the 2019 FBT return and:
- Discover ways that you can achieve real savings and reduce the tax liability for your organisation
- Learn how to identify and value all benefits
- How to avoid the most common mistakes that organisations make
- Gain an understanding of the key documentation requirements for claiming reductions, concessions and exemptions
Attendees will be provided with:
- A detailed 2019 FBT Technical Manual
- Our 2019 FBT Planner Checklist
- Our 2019 FBT Essentials Checklist
- An attendance certificate for CPD/CPE purposes (7.5 hours)
- Lunch, morning & afternoon tea
- Opportunities to network with your peers and fellow FBT-preparers
Registrants also receive the following special offers:
- Free access to the FBT Query service until 30 June 2019 – the sooner you register, the sooner you’ll have access to this valuable service from FBT Solutions
- A free Fleet and FBT optimisation review
- A free Salary Packaging review
- Preferential pricing for the FBT Solutions car parking valuation service
- Receive a 20% discount on the FBT 2019 webinar program (we'll be in touch to provide you with a promo code)
Presenter: Paul Mather
Founder of FBT Solutions
Paul is a Chartered Accountant (Aust. & NZ) and holds a Masters of Tax from Sydney University, he is also a Registered Tax Agent and Chartered Tax Adviser and has significant experience in advising businesses on their FBT obligations. Paul has over 20 years hands-on, practical experience preparing, reviewing and lodging FBT returns.
Paul is a current member of the ATO’s Small Business Liaison Group and was a member of the former Australian Taxation Office National Tax Liaison Group (NTLG) Fringe Benefits Tax Subcommittee from 2005 to 2013.
An accomplished trainer and speaker, Paul delivers his topic in a practical and insightful manner.
5th March 2019
12th March 2019
14th March 2019
19th March 2019
21st March 2019
26th March 2019
28th March 2019
The fully integrated cloud-based software designed by accountants for accountants.
Get access to all the practical information you need to provide accurate and timely answers.
CCH iQ is a software and information services solution designed specifically for accountants that will redefine how you do business.
FBT Compliance Guide 2017 book/eBook
Stay compliant this FBT season with comprehensive, practical commentary on Australian FBT law and salary packaging issues.
Employment Taxes & FBT online content, powered by CCH IntelliConnect®
Get answers fast with accurate and authoritative commentary and interpretation on the latest employment taxes and FBT legislation from Wolters Kluwer, that will help you reduce your risk of non-compliance.
CCH FBT Organiser
Intuitive, scalable and flexible reporting software. CCH FBT Organiser is an automated software solution which removes the complexity of FBT returns while ensuring accuracy and compliance.